- 02 Mar 2017 2nd Annual Meeting of the ETC Market Intelligence Group & Marketing Group Budva, 2-4 March 2017 The ETC's Annual Meeting brings together research and marketing directors of ETCs 32 National Tourism Organisations and is aimed at discussing the implementation and outcomes of ongoing and future research and marketing activities.
- 09 May 2017 World Bridge Tourism 9th - 10th May, Shanghai, China Exhibit at ITB China and participate in WBT Shanghai
- 25 Jan 2017 EUROPEAN TOURISM - TRENDS & PROSPECTS KEY ECONOMIC AND TOURISM TRENDS IN EUROPE Tourism Economics will provide detailed insights on the status quo of European tourism and the broader macroeconomic environment.
- 17 Nov 2016 ETC Executive Dashboard NEW FEATURES The upcoming webinar will provide participants with a detailed overview of the platform’s structure and content and introduce the recently implemented features related to the Long-Haul Travel Sentiment Index & Survey.
- 04 Nov 2016 EUROPEAN TOURISM - TRENDS & PROSPECTS KEY ECONOMIC AND TOURISM TRENDS IN EUROPE Tourism Economics will provide detailed insights on the status quo of European tourism and the broader macroeconomic environment.
- 03 Nov 2016 World Bridge Tourism European Launch 2018 EU-CHINA TOURISM YEAR ETC and ETOA unveiled their plans for the World Bridge Tourism, a project supported by the European Union.
- 23 Nov 2016 ETC 92nd General Meeting BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA ETC 82nd Board of Directors Meeting on 23rd November and 92nd General Meeting on 24th November
- 20 Sep 2016 Understanding Growth Potential from Long-Haul Travel Markets European Tourism Portfolio Analysis Tourism Economics will provide detailed insight on the current and future portfolio of extra-European inbound travel and markets’ potential benefits in terms growth, volume and inbound revenue. The webinar will provide guidance on potential benefits obtained by investing in select target markets.
- 12 Dec 2016 UNWTO-ETC High Level Meeting on Crisis Communication in Tourism ARE YOU READY FOR A CRISIS? The one day interactive session addressed how to communicate effectively in times of crises
- 05 Oct 2016 PM4SD Summer School 2016 Leadership and Governance for Sustainable Tourism 5-9 October 2016 in Akureyri, Iceland