- 11 Jul 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report The European Travel Commission Reports Growth Momentum Towards the Peak Travel Season European destinations have paved the way for an encouraging summer season with a third of reporting destinations enjoying double-digit expansion to date. Europe remains the leading destination worldwide despite increased competition and current forecast for 2018 suggests a moderate expansion trending around 3-4%
- 04 Jul 2018 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index
- 09 May 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report European Tourism Signals Another Positive Year in the Light of the EU - China Tourism Year Latest results indicate another year of sustained growth in European tourism demand. Europe continues to appeal to worldwide travellers and remains the most visited region in the world despite a variety of challenges in recent years.
- 13 Apr 2018 ETC Study on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns Co-founded by the European Union ETC announces the official launch of the ETC Study on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns
- 10 Apr 2018 ETC Webinar: ETC & UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes
26 Feb 2018
The European Travel Commission
Celebrates its 70th Anniversary 2018 marks the 70th year since ETC's initial formation in 1948.
- 23 Feb 2018 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index
- 14 Feb 2018 ETC co-launches new edition of awards for sustainable cultural tourist destinations New tourism awards scheme launched as a contribution to the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 by ETC, Europa Nostra and the European Cultural Tourism Network (ECTN).
- 13 Feb 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report European Travel Commission Reports Extraordinary Results for European Tourism In 2017 Europe welcomed 671 million international tourist arrivals in 2017, an outstanding 8% growth compared to 2016 (+2%) . Europe has consolidated, for the eight consecutive year, its position as the leading destination worldwide.
19 Dec 2017
Happy Holidays from the European Travel Commission