- 15 Feb 2018 Research & Development internship Send your application by Friday, 9 March 2018
- 14 Feb 2018 ETC co-launches new edition of awards for sustainable cultural tourist destinations New tourism awards scheme launched as a contribution to the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 by ETC, Europa Nostra and the European Cultural Tourism Network (ECTN).
- 13 Feb 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report European Travel Commission Reports Extraordinary Results for European Tourism In 2017 Europe welcomed 671 million international tourist arrivals in 2017, an outstanding 8% growth compared to 2016 (+2%) . Europe has consolidated, for the eight consecutive year, its position as the leading destination worldwide.
19 Dec 2017
Happy Holidays from the European Travel Commission
- 05 Dec 2017 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index The latest results from the Long-Haul Travel Survey & Index indicate that respondents' enthusiasm to travel overseas wanes as the year-end approaches.
29 Nov 2017
Ludivine Destrée appointed as
new Chair of ETC China Operations Group Ludivine Destrée, China Market Manager at Wallonia Belgium Tourism, has been appointed as the new Chair of the European Travel Commission’s Operations Group in China.
- 23 Nov 2017 The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC) re-joins ETC The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions is re-joining ETC from 2018, becoming the 33rd National Tourism Organization member of ETC
- 07 Nov 2017 ETC and Europa Nostra join forces ahead of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 ETC and Europa Nostra prepare for the Year through joint collaboration as set out in the memorandum of understanding signed this year, and through cooperation with the European Heritage Alliance and its members.
- 30 Sep 2017 High-Level Conference at the European Parliament World Tourism Day ETC participates in a High-Level Conference on Tourism organised by President of the European Parliament Mr. Antonio Tajani on the occasion of World Tourism Day, 27th September.
- 19 Sep 2017 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index This issue of the Long-Haul Travel Barometer delves into the profile of potential visitors from the Chinese travel market. It reveals how they prioritise different aspects of travel (e.g. choice of transportation, travel companion, etc.), their destination preferences and experiences, as well as the barriers relating to European travel.