- 13 Apr 2018 ETC Study on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns Co-founded by the European Union ETC announces the official launch of the ETC Study on Chinese Media Consumption Patterns
- 10 Apr 2018 ETC Webinar: ETC & UNWTO Handbook on Marketing Transnational Tourism Themes and Routes
26 Feb 2018
The European Travel Commission
Celebrates its 70th Anniversary 2018 marks the 70th year since ETC's initial formation in 1948.
- 23 Feb 2018 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index
- 14 Feb 2018 ETC co-launches new edition of awards for sustainable cultural tourist destinations New tourism awards scheme launched as a contribution to the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 by ETC, Europa Nostra and the European Cultural Tourism Network (ECTN).
- 13 Feb 2018 ETC publishes new quarterly report European Travel Commission Reports Extraordinary Results for European Tourism In 2017 Europe welcomed 671 million international tourist arrivals in 2017, an outstanding 8% growth compared to 2016 (+2%) . Europe has consolidated, for the eight consecutive year, its position as the leading destination worldwide.
19 Dec 2017
Happy Holidays from the European Travel Commission
- 05 Dec 2017 ETC publishes new edition of Long-Haul Travel Barometer Sentiment Survey & Index The latest results from the Long-Haul Travel Survey & Index indicate that respondents' enthusiasm to travel overseas wanes as the year-end approaches.
29 Nov 2017
Ludivine Destrée appointed as
new Chair of ETC China Operations Group Ludivine Destrée, China Market Manager at Wallonia Belgium Tourism, has been appointed as the new Chair of the European Travel Commission’s Operations Group in China.
- 23 Nov 2017 The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC) re-joins ETC The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions is re-joining ETC from 2018, becoming the 33rd National Tourism Organization member of ETC